18 March 2017

Not A Scaredy Cat

hi...

back again...

was watching videos of ellen degenerous.. and so funny... hhaha. the alan guy.

I feel so out of place sometimes.. cos.. im diff from other girls. not that it bothers me.

but.. even whne last year i went to uss hallow night, im the only one not screaming. just got abit of scared for like 3 times out offew houses visits.

weird eh.

i think cos...

i dunno.. im guessing due to my bro?
cos he's been playing resident evil etc horror typeof game.. and i watched him since young...
like.. im wel prepared.. though scared.. but those blods and stuffs reminded me of gamess ive seen before.. .so it nvr rrly shcoked me. but then againm. im with friends.. and.. i dunno.
their screamings shocked me more than the monsters lol

im not daring. and im afraid of the dark.

but... these sorta zombies etc fakies.. its not that scary. it is at certain point.. but... yea.. o well.

anyway..
jaa gdnight mata ne

No comments: