19 February 2017

Hi, I May Be Back..

wow.. hi everyone. ever since ive gotten my job ive disappeared.

this whole year... its insane... took a toll on my health...
my  stress level was high till i got shingles...

sammy visited me recently...
i was so hAppy...
and he finally bought me something from pandora. and even victoria secret. i was shocked. i thoughtpandora was it. .but he spent it on vs too...


i laughed the most whenever im with him..

my friends and colleagues were discouraging as they disapproved of us going into a relatioship without his parents knowing.

.. i feel kinda envy.. his bro gf is known to his parents... but i... im an outcasted..of sort..

i feel so much pressure on my shoulders. cos of the tem memebrs and store results ht ive to delivered...

i know that i can do it.. but...
i dunno.. do i not feel enough s upport from my upper managers?

so tired.. and stressful.. im so afraid my shingles will be backk....

will blogging start to relieve some of my stress again? ..

especially after he's gonne.. i dunno how to pickup my feelings again.. a world without him here.. .

sorry i mean.. my lif ein sg without him here...

thurs night.. we were at burgerking with his frenids.
sammy was away and his best friende asked me how was my work eetc...i think he asked.. are you happy?
right away i answerd... no. im not.

he gave a look like oh... =/
but.. thats hw it is. his gf mum said the same thing.  thats why she quit and became a .. school teacher again? i couldnt remember..
( cos shes bbeen through the same thing. ) futhermore< aussie side worst as they're... stupi++.. anything cangt find, they call her. =_=

i... think im feelin gslightly better... anywya...

sorry for typos as usual.. iim tired to change it..


what should I do....

i have what i got it takes to do something big in retil...
but... what im doing now... its not giving me anhy happiness...

especialy with  country maager whos changing her mind every few days or weeks...


jaa mata...


wish me luck ='(





No comments: