23 May 2016

Planning Out/ Working On Offs

had 3 days off.

but. all so sulky. none of my off yas... excludes from working.

todya is abit better. but past 2 days, looking for shifts covers. sighs

its tough

anyway,

i missed being tan sometimes.
i got abit tan today as hte sun was so hot and burning. i was under the sun too.
yay
great thing is, i get tan easily. unlike my fren, whos sofair, she always get red burnt.
thank goodness im not like that.

perhaps cos of my dad? i dunno. as my dad is very tan. my mum fair. my bbbro took more of my mum side. me of my dad.

so ya

i had a great night and day planned for him when he's back in sg.
but prob is.. unsure when can he see me. which is my off.
my offs will obvi be weekend. but im pretty sure weekend he won tbe free with me.

..unless he gets to tell me easrlier which date in precise he can meet me .
then i Might be able to apply for day off or al

so yea.. months ahead, but hopefully i can spend a special day with him in sg. cos.. i dunno. last yr he was in sg, i only spent one night with him.

o well....
better than none i guess.

so yea.. i hoep to have this nice plan of mine carried out smoothly hehe.

cos if only one dya then rush... but if 2 dasy.. ebtte.r..

anwya, sanz back to work tmr.

off days also stressed and workiing. sighs

mata

No comments: