20 May 2016

Goals - Hardwork

finalllyyyyyy weekend offfssssss T_T OMG

onne of the store been giving me such a big problem, andi am so glad that this weke is over. but still need to do some work at home though o well.

anyway,
liek  ytd, it was mental. 930Am - 1240AM. cos when i got home i still need to rush for report. after that then i had my dinner /supper. =(

sighs

tough side of rm role nobody will see. only us knows.

rememebr i was talking abt how the slap arm thing? i wonder if its me having the look of wannna smack, or its just the aussies.
my ceo, did the same when he casually talking to me and walked past me. I was like. O.o huh? again ar. i kena smack on the arm by my 2 bosses liao. i dun mind la. just so weird like pppl like to hit meXD lol

then ytd tlking to my cm., i also did the same to her. omg. told u. i have this habit la.
not that hard la. more of like.. touch? or.. flip of hand? if that make senseXD

anyway, hope she wont think why im so rough =.= haha

mm... so yea. been such a tough weke. again, even though my cm is tough, and at times, kinda like heartless..etc.. .but.. i actulayy learnt so much from her. and shes been a rm for 7 years. she's been one since she was 20.
wow. cos she started out aat 15. as pt first. then she dislike school, and dropout from high school, then they asked if she wanna go into management role.

from then.. well.. story unfolds itself.
and so nice. her rm that time. or state manager thinks hihghly of her and htinks she will go far. when store opens in usa, she even ask her to come along. wow. so nice.

then we were tlaking... and she say how if i were to go syd, its like im i dunno what she said ..forgot. 10 days.. 10 montsh or 10 somethign ahead of them.
like imagine primary 1 in sg and primary 1 in au. like... if sg go au, this sg student wouldve alreayd learnt primary 6 stuffs. something liek that ba

she said the same hting thouh. how if i wanna go syd, someone must replace me. so must take under my wing, and yea. .rise them


she said the exact same thing before i became rm.
mm... o well.. i take it as a gd sign bah.
but gotta save up. if not i think wihtout certain amount of money they wont allow u there. =/

but must sayang2 the team there. =.= cannot chop2 do this do that. they will complain. omg its liek baby sitting!!

my main cm (the biggerest in sg) , she mentioned to me that day, saying i have an aussie accent. she heaard me tlaking dunno when or where, and she slike.. yea. im like.. .huh??
rrly ? so weird.
i duno.
my accent alwasy been  u know. can go singlish or the other way kind.
so idunno. i didnt even realized it.
dunno bah.

my other cm very weird . they say shes racistst. i duno
shes always happy and excited when i drink coffee, or when cm say i sounded like aussie accent... she will starting saying .. yay.. becoming liek one of us.. .loookin glike one.. .speak like one.. eat liek one.. (she eats ssalads alot so when im with her, i always eat same) ... etc. i duno bah so weird lol

very entertaining eh

o well.

anyway, i hope to get more stable etc. anad start ouot strong.

i wanna be the first singaporean to make it to syd culture.

i am jus t... very concerned with how to drive ard.

theyy were tlaking inforn tof me while having lunch.
how driving takes long time to travel .but its like one store u cant spend more than 3 hrs cos u wont ge tto fininsh on time for other stores. aka finihs late night .

jam... stupid traffic... near 7am u get out, u rch store at 830...
etc things like that.

got home, still checking emails as no time to do so when u are driving for hourssss

that why my rm always say.. min 2hrs drive to work. 2 hrs drive back home. rch home 8pm, check emails etc...

i dunno bah... see how.

but still i know hwats my goal, and i will still keep working towards it.

and... .if i do reach it, i have my other goals ahead.. but... if i rch it, sure alot more stress.lke duh.... diff culture. must sayang2 team.. .babysitting. .argh

kk jaa mata

wish me luck =)

No comments: