05 May 2016

Detached =(

tough day todya.

i worked from 9am - 1030pm today. its usually rosters that causes me trouble

im so stressed out. its my first day back at work. im still sick.
im just so tired and stressed out. i dunno what to do

i hate rosters i hate finding pppl to work shifts, i hate it.

=(

i love this job. only thing that affected me the most is rosters

rosters and ppl mia.

stupid ppl mia mia mia

wth

so irreponsible

sighs

i miss sammy so much =(
i feel so sad, ,lovesick
.
somethign happeneded to him and i so wish i could be there . i wanna aask hows things now. everyday. but i scared i ask too much. later he stress more.
= ./
i misses him dearly

i dunno owhat to do .. thigns wouldve been much easier and less stressful if he''s here.

my gm asked me (he's in sg) so when am i going to sydney.
my country manager laughed say no he's nt taking me away.
but yea she still needs to train me more.

i feel so detached. from ppl. not sammy. likemy frens family.

when i got my phone back, i was with fren for dinner. she always asked me out but i turend her down cos i was busy tired too much thigns to od.
i paiseh. i finally said yes.
and my mood was so down and stressfuk =(
it was rrly bad. i wasnt myself anymore.

this is what i learnt.

tracey my previous rm she was right. when in sg shes alone she work2. always work till her partner arrved. her partner will be like. close ur laptop now.
like in a nice waay la. .not scold her.

u know how... close it now. come lets watch tv. eat etc.

thats balance. and im missing out on that right now.

i dun wanna turn into the cm .. shes alone her no frens fmaily etc.
all abt work.
sighs.

o well.


 i gtg.

i just wnana let out this rant.

i fee like a zombie now.

mata

No comments: