19 March 2010

Slp Or What -_-

haiz.... dunno how ne.. like. .wanna eat.. but... later cant slp =(
abit hungry though..

haiz.. should i slp anot.. or wait for bro to come home.. haiz.. abit boring ba.. =/ but.. gosh. .i dunno what to do! =/ slp early with empty stomach.. or.. other way round.. -_-
haiyo........

anywya, abit slpy ba.. =/ cant wait to wakey to a new day, then 6.30, me go home, and can enjoy already!!! finally. .sat night... waiting for my freedom... then relaz already.. cos tues off ^^ so yup.. another day of working only. muahahahahha.....

today, yay... i proved to myself. =) i did it!! without anyone giving me sales, i can still hit my own target high2 way up.
that should shut their mouths. HMPH..... XD
so yup.. its great. im proud of it, and will continue to strive for it.

ha. .that colleague of mine,.. XD he started to say hello, and welcome.. lol... maybe cos he see the way i do it, and get alot of sales ba.. anyway, don care... just gonna do my stuff... get my money. thats my point.

hmmm =/ think2.... to slp or not to slp... haiyoooo

k ba. either slp with sammy about same time. .or... erm.. eat.. hm.. i think will eat then slp.. unhealthy right. .haiyo.. what to do..
sianzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tch.........

very bored.. =/

mata

No comments: